IT GUARANTEES VISITORS A QUALITY OF ACCOMMODATION AT THE RESIDENCE OF A PARISIAN HOME-OWNER WITH SPECIFIC CRITERIONS.
- The guest room should be comfortable and welcoming and measure a minimum of 10 sq.m.
- The decoration of the bedroom is tidy, welcoming and warm.
- The cleanliness of the bedroom is irreproachable. The bedding is comfortable and in a perfect condition.
- Each room, correctly ventilated or heated, has at least one window providing an acceptable light source.
- The bed is composed of a base and a mattress measuring 80x190 cm for one person, 70x190 cm for twin beds and at least 140 x 190 cm for a double bed.
- A sofa-bed may be provided as an optional extra bed as long as the size of the room allows it.
- The guest room must have its own cupboard space and a bedside lamp.
- Blankets, quilts, bedspreads and pillows should all be in a perfect condition.
- Sheets and pillowcases are to be changed at least every 4 days and after each visitor.
- The apartment’s wall and floor coverings should be in good condition.
- Guest rooms with constant or night-time noise disturbance are not accepted.
- The bathroom can be shared or private. It should be indicated as such.
- The bathroom is composed of at least a sink, a bath or a shower.
- All the elements should be clean and in perfect working order.
- The bathroom linen (bath towel and hand towel) is to be changed at least every 4 days and after each visitor.
- The facilities are to be cleaned every day if they are shared and every 4 days if they are private.
- One bathroom can be shared by six people maximum (hosts included).
- Prepared carefully by the host, it is a French breakfast which at least is composed of coffee, tea, milk or hot chocolate as you wish, butter and jams, fresh bread and, as the host wishes for the pleasure of his visitors, fresh croissants or other “viennoiseries”, or special breads, or home made pastries. In any case, the breakfast is generous and is made of fresh and high-quality products, and the table of the breakfast is tidy and welcoming.